The Inclusiveness Target Countries Conference Grants (ITC Conference Grants) are aimed at supporting Young Researchers and Innovators (YRI) < 40 years old and PhD students from participating Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) 1 to attend international scientific meetings related to the topic of the Action, meetings that are not organized by the COST Action.
1 ITC currently participating in CA19105: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus,Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Malta, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey
- ITC Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and YRIs engaged in an official research program and primary affiliated in an institution located in an ITC.
- The applicants are obliged to have an oral or poster presentation at the conference, and must be listed in the official program of the event.
- The main subject of presentation must be on the topic of the Action
- An acknowledge to the COST Action needs to be provided, as follows: This work was supported by an ITC Conference Grant from the COST Action CA19105 Stratagem.
- Attendance at European meetings is preferred. However, conferences held elsewhere can also be considered. In addition, the Core Group of Management Committee (MC) may indicate meetings of particular interest for the Action, for which the representation from ITC will be encouraged.