The project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe.
Project title: Inclusion of Young Researchers from the V4 Region in Top Research on the Cell Nucleus
Visegrad Stipend Information
The 27th Wilhelm Bernhard Worskhop will award 20 Young Researchers with the Visegrad Stipends. Successful applications will be selected on the basis of a CV and quality of the submitted abstract, which they plan to present at the Wilhelm Bernhard Workshop. The applications will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
Criteria of Evaluation
- Data quality
What is covered
- Registration fee
- Social Dinner at the Strahov Monastery Brewery
- Workshop meals for 5 days (coffee breaks and lunches)
- Accommodation for 4 nights in the REZIDENCE EMMY**** hotel (1 bed in a single or shared double room depending on capacity)
Please note: Travel expenses are not included.
- Age under 35 years at the commencing date of the event i.e. 19/06/2023, maternal and paternal leave taken into account
- Affiliation to an institution from a Visegrad 4+ country
List of V4+ countries:
- Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo*, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine
Application Must Include
- short curriculum vitae
- abstract (submit your abstract via our Abstract Submission Form first, then attach the PDF to your application)
- letter of recommendation from your PhD supervisor